Friday, June 3, 2011

Moments alone


What do you do when your alone? what is it your thinking? me? I do a lot of thinking planning my day and convincing myself to be active which lately I feel so lousy maybe because I'm just tired of the sleepless night since the baby was born. and also the reality sets in that oh boy! we need extra money to buy milk and other things that babies need , i guess during my time as a first time mom I did not encounter such problem because I have a husband and both family are hand in hand trying very hard to help the young couple , well even if that marriage end up in a divorced oh sad!.... but well anyway life goes on and I have two beautiful girls because of that and now they gave me both girls also lol! I'm what you call a fulfilled grand mama .
Moments also can be enjoyable when your imagining what if I win a lotto, you know from there what happens ha! ha! ha1 the first thing you do in your imagination is the word " BUY " then after a while of enjoying that thoughts reality comes back and this time problems of daily struggle in life comes back and suddenly the mood changes after the self pity and the regrets , the comparing yourself to a person mostly you think much more successful than you are or a person who is not your friend , what follows is the the acceptance and comparing yourself again to person mostly a friend who is less fortunate than you are .... then the part where you convince yourself that I will not accept negative vibes, the next stage is the planning how to improve life situation at present and again and the thoughts that I am still lucky I'm in this position. Your moods changes again this time accepting your present situation in life and realizing that life is still good to me .
lately I found a new hobby aside playing my favorite game the farm town , I find it interesting I'm doing different scenarios of faceinhole and sometimes combining it with flower pictures and using photoshop .Try it you will find a different enjoyment after you created something , actually this is better than having moments alone lol! see a sample of what I created.

No comments: