Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My way of helping him




Lately ,my hubby seems very short tempered which for 14 years never happened to him, I don't know if it's the age or it's the the problem he is having with his backyard piggery. For a month now he is behaving like that, he is a man of few words so most often his extra ordinary silence make me think he is off mood.
We have had few talks that lead us to disagreement and my opinion over this matter is to stop the operation for that project for the time being because it's giving us too much stress to him and to me. right at the moment we have a problem with the feeding of more than 10 pigs excluding the sow which we have 3 and I also suggested other options that is to sell some of the piglets if he is not willing to stop the operation just so we can support the feeds for the rest of the pigs. sometimes the conversation makes me angry.
since he did not agree to either of my suggestion then maybe I can do something about it find a way to help him. so thats what I did I wrote to one of his friend abroad . also I was kind of confident even deep inside it was still kind of difficult for me to do but you know how it is if you love someone you are willing to swallow your pride and find a way to help him.
Actually at first he did not know I did that because i was waiting for the reply of that person . that person also few months back asked a friend of mine if he can help my hubby with his piggery business but was just cautious as not to offend him by offering their help so she has to asked anton for advice .thats why also I was confident that she will not take it in a wrong way.
The reply was so positive and we are working on it if we can meet the condition, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the success of this communication since they are starting now to communicate to each other regarding this matter .
I thank god for all the blessings and for being there for my family at all times.

No comments: